September 08, 2015

September 2015: Goals and More



Remember how I said in my first post since after my blogging break that I'll try to post atleast twice in August. Yeah, obviously that did NOT happen.

Apparently, coming back from a 5 months blogging break is much much muuuch harder than I thought. *awkward laugh*

Not to worry though. I'm getting there, slowly.

So right now my motto is, "Shut up and just get it done!"

Ergo, I've made myself a list of goals that I MUST complete this month. Maybe I'll make this a monthly thing to actually get things done in time! Ha.


1. ACE MON SECOND YEAR

I'm freaking out 900% because my Second Year results came last Friday.

I may or may not have totally slayed the exam(b)itch [spoiler: I did].

HECKS YAAS. *mental fist-bump*

But I have 4 more exam results to come out, and I'm going out of my mind worried.

So fingers-crossed, I pass all of them!

2. BLOG BLOG BLOG

Ohmygod I should really stop saying this. But this time I will, okay?

I've been neglecting my poor little blog for SO long. I'm gonna suck up and do it this month!

If you must know, I've been all about "write, organize, experiment, repeat" for the last couple weeks because, let's it face - everything has been pretty slow and dull around here.

I stopped reading other blogs too (and I very much miss it).

I haven't been exactly active on social media either, except for Instagram. I haven't logged into Pinterest for weeks, can you believe it?!

So ofcourse I have some really amazing stuffs on mind (emphasis on amazing) to up-up-up my blogging game. I can't wait to share it with you guys.

I suppose it's about time I shimmy things here on my blog. #LetsDoThis

3. LEARN HULA-HOOPING

One of my 101 in 1001 goals and 2015 New Year goals is to actually to learn hula-hooping.

Here's the thing: I hate work-outs. I hate yoga. I hate gym. I walk a lot (thank you, college) but apparently that isn't enough to get rid of my *cough cough* flabs.

Hula-hooping, though, is F U N. I cannot begin to tell you how many hours I've spent watching hula-hooping dance videos on YouTube. I may be obsessed with the idea of hula-hooping.

But well, it's September already and I haven't even begun. (So much for New Year goals)

I will though. Soon. From this month week itself. I actually got my hula-hoops in the mail couple of days. YAY YAY!

I'm so excited (even though I have never hula-hooped in my life, ever).

4. READ PRIDE AND PREJUDICE

What's that? Yeah, I have NEVER read Pride and Prejudice.

Don't judge me, okay?

I mean, I did try a couple of times but I eventually gave up. *sigh*

But if you follow me on Instagram you must know that I bought A LOT of books in August, and one of them was this totally beautiful edition of Pride and Prejudice.

Seriously, how pretty is this? #covergasm

So I'm finally going to read it this month. No. More. Excuses.



5. START LOOKING FOR INTERNSHIPS

My subject aka Communicative English (in case you didn't know) requires every Third Year students to complete a 4-weeks compulsory internship (preferably media related) and then make a project on that.

So. Much. Work.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really really reaaally excited about it. But I'm equally stressed out because... duh internships! Are they ever easy to find?

So I'm gonna start my internship-hunting early this month. *fingers crossed*

6. CATCH UP WITH GAME OF THRONES

I marathoned the first 4 seasons (more like 4 and half) of Game of Thrones during my 5 months blogging break. But then I had to pause for my exams, and I never got around to watch the rest.

Sadly though, the Internet ruined the fun for me. Thank you, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, I now know almost all the MAJOR spoilers.

But I still want to finish the rest of Season 4 and jump right into Season 5 as soon as possible.

(Awwh, Jon Snow. I missed you very very much, handsome.)

7. BUY A NEW PHONE

I use an old Samsung Galaxy S2. When I say, I literally mean old. Like "used second-hand phone" old. Like "4 years old phone with shitty camera that keeps freezing" old.

You might have seen it making frequent appearances on my Instagram account (like here, here, here, here and here). Yeah, that old.

I've been saving up to get a new phone for a while now. As much as I love iPhone, I can't really afford it. Besides, I'm more of a Samsung/Android person.

Infact, I've been eyeing the new Samsung Galaxy J5 which released a couple of months back. It's totes within my budget WOOO!

P.S I want a new phone before I travel to Kashmir this October. You know, Kashmir being "the paradise on Earth" and everything.

There's no way I'm NOT instagramming instaspamming everyone. Ha!

8. WATCH PAPER TOWNS

Paper Towns is seriously one of those films I'm dying to watch this year.

Also, it sucks to infinity that Paper Towns hasn't released in India yet. No one knows when it's going to come out either.

And I am done waiting. Like c'mon. Nuh-uh. I ain't waiting anymore.

So I'm gonna go ahead and download the film. It'll probably be of shitty CAM quality. But whatever, I'm watching it anyway.

Unless ofcourse, Paper Towns releases this month (which is hasn't by the way).

*tick-tock tick-tock*



So this is pretty much my goals for September.

Tell me tell me, what are your plans for this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...