August 27, 2015

The "My Hogwarts Story" Tag




Sometime around February this year, I did The Harry Potter Tag (courtesy of the super-awesome Danielle). So when she came up with her own tag aka The "My Hogwarts Story" Tag, ofcourse I decided to do it right away. But you know, me and procrastination is such a great combo that I never got around to do it.

But now I shall. Because... a chance to write my own Hogwarts story? Umm hells yeah. Let's do this! *woot woot*

1. Are you Pure Blood, Half Blood or Muggle Born?

I'm a muggle-born. Unfortunately, my parents just don't "get" magic. What can I say, they are 300% muggles.


2. Which wand chose you (what is is made of)?

Alder with Phoenix feather core, 12½ inches, surprisingly swishy. Wait, aren't phoenix feathers supposed to be very-rare? Ooh, I wonder if my wand has a twin too!



3. Did you take an Owl, Cat, Toad or Rat with you?

I wanted to bring a cat and an owl, but Professor Mcgonagall said NO. So I went for a teeny-tiny brown owl. You know, for sending letters and stuff.


4. Where did the Sorting Hat place you?

I'm the kind of person who gets sorted into a different house everytime because I keep forgetting my Pottermore username & password. So far I've been sorted into Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. And now, Imma be in Ravenclaw House.
Bloody hell! I'm a Divergent (50 points to whoever got my reference).



5. What house did you want to be in?

Um, Gryffindor? No, Hufflepuff. Uhh I don't know. I believe I belong to House Gryffinpuff instead (see what I did there?).

6. Which lessons are your favorite and least favorite?

FAVOURITE: Charms and Defence Against The Dark Arts and Charms. Also, Quidditch.


LEAST FAVOURITE: Err History of Magic and Divination? Meh so boring.


7. The form your Patronus takes is...

A unicorn. I may or may not be obsessed with unicorns in general (spoiler: I totally am).


8. When confronted with a Boggart, what does it look like to you?

Unfortunately, my Boggart is a T-Rex. Forever scaring the shit out of me since Jurassic Park.


9. Do you partake in any school sports or magical hobbies?

I used to play Quidditch. But occassionally, I used to dog-sit Fang when Hagrid was away or other students' cats, ya know?


10. If you have free time, where would you be found hanging out?

I'll probably be outdoor or off finding secret passages. Or maybe the Great Hall because... F O O D.


11. You are most likely to get detention for what?

Unable to answer a teacher's question. I'm the kind of person who studies right before exams. So yes, I'm probably gonna get detention for that.


12. What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?

I would very much like to write for Witch Weekly. Or The Daily Prophet. Hell, I'm ready to write for The Quibbler too. I'm happy to work at any newspaper/magazine.


Ohmylawd this tag was so. much. fun. You're amazing, Danielle!

Fancy doing it too? Head on over to Danielle's post here. If you've done this tag, you MUST leave your link below. I can't wait to read yours.

Follow me on: Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook Page | Instagram | Pinterest | Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...