April 03, 2015

New Series: Fandom Friday



I'll keep this post short because umm there's not much to say. If you've been reading my blog long enough you must know about my obsession with all things fictional. If not, well.. now you know. I take this whole fandom thing very very seriously.

Now I hope I'm not the only one here. I know there's a fangirl (or fanboy) among all of you. Even a teeny-tiny bit.



We shall all unite and share our love for our fandoms. We shall talk, talk, talk and bond, bond, bond. Who am I kidding?

So to start things off, I have created this little quiz for you all. I know, I know, it's L A M E (please don't roll your eyes) but I thought it would be a nice way to start off this weekly series.

Remember: Every Friday. All things fandom-ish. Join in and spread the love. Adios!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...