January 01, 2015

2015: New Year Goals


Before I start today's post, I would like to take a minute to pay my respect to my paternal grandfather who passed away on December 30, 2014. My parents and I returned to Kolkata as soon as we got the news. It feels so weird to not have him around anymore. Honestly, I don't know when we might get used to the emptiness but I'm sure he'll be watching over us.

But I did make myself a list of goals for 2015. The truth is, I've given up on resolutions because I usually end up never accomplishing them. Never.

FUN THINGS

[+] Read 60 books.

[+] Learn hula-hooping.

[+] Reach level 100 in Candy Crush Saga.

[+] Eat something new.

CAREER

[+] Pass Second Year with decent marks.

[+] Take the DELF exam.

[+] Intern at a newspaper.

[+] Have an article published in a newspaper.

BLOGGING

[+] Blog atleast 4x every month.

[+] Reach 1000 Twitter followers + 500 Instagram followers + 100 Bloglovin followers.

[+] Write more book reviews.

[+] Redesign my blog.

What are your New Year goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...