December 28, 2014

My Favourite Posts of 2014

By the time this post goes up, I'll already be on an overnight train to Puri with my parents, uncles, aunts, my brothers and my sister. Huuuge family, right? Anyway so this is my second my in the Best of 2014 series and today I'll be sharing with you my 5 favourite posts I've written this year.


I talked about the day I was harassed and threatened by 3 students of the Students Union because I tried to stop them from disrupting our class event. The memory still haunts me now.





I blogged about my little trip to Shantiniketan with my parents I took in late November. The place is so beautiful and poetic and mesmerizing.



I talked about my fears in this post: motorbikes, time, big ugly Harry Potter like spiders, dinosaurs, sharks, piranha and many many more.



You know, that time when I wore slippers to my Mamu's (maternal uncle) wedding? Yeah yeah, embarrassing x 100 times.



Lots of beautiful photos to look at from this year's Durga Puja (courtesy: yours truly) + the mythology, traditions and various fun tidbits about how we celebrate Durga Puja every year.


And well that concludes my favourite posts of 2014. How many of these have you read? SHare the links of your favourite posts in the comments below. Huzzah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...