December 23, 2014

My All-Time Favourite Holiday Films

One of my favourite things to do every Christmas is binge watching films. We have a marathon of holiday-ish films on all our channels and it's SO much fun. So now that Christmas is only 1..2 days away (holy hell, only 2 more days to go!), I thought I should share a list of my all-time favourite holiday films.

Home Alone 1, 2, 3

I love love love the Home Alone series. I've watched and re-watched the films SO many times, and it still gets me every time. I actually have this weird wish that I'll get into a similar Christmas-y trouble too. But then again, my parents will probably throw me out for destroying the house. *wicked laugh*




A Christmas Carol

I cannot even imagine Christmas without A Christmas Carol. It's such a classic. I had first watched the film with my little sister (who obviously couldn't understand it then). Anyway, so A Christmas Carol is played every year during Christmas on our TV and I make it a point to watch it every single time. #LOVE


The Holiday

I'm just going to come out and say it, one of the reasons why I love The Holiday is because of Jude Law. Yeah yeah I know, crazy stupid crush. Whatever. Also well, because the film has all of my favourite actors and actresses (Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Jack Black & Jude Law). So like I said, I love this film SO SO much. And if you haven't watched it yet, here's a little trailer for y'all.



The Polar Express

I cannot even begin how much I love the film. I've been watching this film every Christmas for as long as I can remember. I mean literally. The TV people ALWAYS air The Polar Express at least once during the holidays. It's almost become a tradition. Plus, the songs are so nice. My favourite song is "When Christmas Comes To Town..." I highly recommend everyone to listen to it.




Well right now, these are the only films I could think of. I know, I know, I should be out with my friends and family, eating and celebrating. But like I said, I love watching Christmas-y during the holidays because... isn't that what we're supposed to do (apart from eating, celebrating and opening presents ofcourse)?

So what are your favourite holiday films? Did I miss anything out? What would you like to add to the list? Or do you do something else totally?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...