October 20, 2014

What Makes Me Happy



You know that feeling when you see a HUGE sale or an entry pass to your favourite event or I don't know... maybe when you spot your favourite celebrity? That's the kind of rush I get when I see books. My heart, mind, body, limbs all go jelly.



That is what makes me happy. Books. Lots and lots and lots of books. I love how a book smells and the pages feel each time you turn them. I guess it's safe to say that all those libraries and bookstores in my city are my second home. You can lock me up there and I won't even protest.

I really really love books. A lot.

** This post is a part of Blog Everyday in October (#BLOGTOBER14) Challenge hosted by Helene in Between and The Daily Tay.

What makes you happy?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...