October 18, 2014

Secret For A Secret?


I love secrets *in a hushed voice*. Ofcourse I don't intend to create a Burn Book similar to Mean Girl or anything. Because that's pure mean evil. As for me, I happen to be slightly suppressed when it comes to secrets. I usually keep them to myself or bore my best friend with it. I've certainly never shared any on my blog. But today's your lucky day because I'm about to spill one.



So here's my secret...

I talk to myself. Aloud. I talk to myself like I'm talking to a friend. Instead of playing a conversation in head or imagining a situation in my head, I talk it out loud with myself. I'm both me and the other person.

Actually, I do it a lot often than you could imagine. I talk to myself when I'm bored or jobless or just anytime really. I talk out loud. I imagine up situations. "What if...?"

I know, I know. This is crazy. Who talks to herself? Only a lunatic perhaps. But then again, I am slightly nuts, aren't I?

xxxxxxxxx

** This post is a part of Blog Everyday in October (#BLOGTOBER14) Challenge hosted by Helene in Between and The Daily Tay.

Tell me, do you have a secret?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...