October 02, 2014

Oh! Lottery



Starting today for the next 30 days, my lovely contributors and I will be taking part in the Blog Everyday in October Challenge hosted by Helene In Between. Truth be told, we are unbelievably excited to about it. So here goes... Oh and, happy October!

If I Win the Lottery I Would...

As far as lotteries are considered, I've never one. Never. Nuh-uh. Perhaps lady-luck does not favour me. But if someday I accidentally do win a lottery, I'd possibly end up doing some crazy things. Like going on a long cross-country road trip with my friends. Hangover style perhaps (minus getting crazy drunk/kidnapped/burgled whatever). Or Eat, Pray, Love style. In my mind, I can already imagine how awesome it would be. #daydreaming

** This post is a part of Blog Everyday in October (#BLOGTOBER14) Challenge hosted by Helene in Between and The Daily Tay

What would you do if you ever win a lottery?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...