October 11, 2014

I Never Thought Blogging Would...



Of all the things I thought may or may not happen in the last 2 years, blogging certainly wasn't one of them. Like really. I had never considered the possibility of starting my blog (again!). Let alone taking it up seriously. But I did, and for once I'm so proud of the decision I took. *pats in the back*

I've had good moments, bad moments, so-annoyed-I-might-smack-someone moments and pretty much everything in between. And I love every bit of it, even the parts I don't like. With that in mind, here we go-wo-wo. I never thought blogging would...



...allow me to break free. Like experimenting with my content or writing style, breaking some rules here and there, taking some risks- just about anything.

...help me find my love for writing all over again. Make me a better writer in turn.

...help me meet new people. And make friends despite all geographical boundaries and age differences.

...a lesson in disguise. I call them life-lessons that weren't boring to learn about.

...make me awesome-er. When I say awesome, I also mean different. Did I tell you I'm the only person in my class college who blogs? Uh-huh. Awesome-er.

...be SO much fun. Blogging may be tedious, boring, time-consuming, completely exhausting at times, but still fun. *nods*

...teach me tricky-techy stuffs. HTML, SEO, coding, designing anyone?

...be my own-personal therapy. It has been so refreshing and satisfying.

...make me confident and believe in myself. I still struggle when it comes to self-confidence, but I'm getting there. Slowly and steadily.

...teach me to be vocal. Over these 2 years I wrote about certain things. I voiced my protest, I vented my issues, I expressed my thoughts. Honestly, I don't regret it for a second.

xxxxxxxxx

In other stories, it's my birthday tomorrow (12/10/2014). #happydays

** This post is a part of Blog Everyday in October (#BLOGTOBER14) Challenge hosted by Helene in Between and The Daily Tay.

What would you add to your list?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...