October 20, 2014

My Biggest Fear



Umm no. I'm not scared of cats. I love cats. This seemd like an appropriate picture to use in the post. So yeah, whatever. Since we are talking about fears, I have 3 kinds of answers for you: a rational answer, a serious answer and well, some not-so-serious answer.



THE RATIONAL ANSWER

I'm scared of time. Not death, but time. You see, I've had some, what do you call that, near-death experiences? I magically survived some pretty nasty accidents and illnesses. And each time I wondered what would have happened if I died instead. I've hardly lived a life. The thing is, I'm not scared of dying. I'm scared of how much time I may have.

THE SERIOUS ANSWER

I'm scared of motorbikes. I was probably 10 when I was in a horrible motorbike accident. My parents and I were visiting my grandma one night. My dad was riding the bike. We were on the highway and the road was pretty empty. Everything was great until... BOOM! Our motorbike's front tyre burst and we skidded off the road. When I regained consciousness, my parents and I were lying in a big pool of blood. A passerby took us to a nearby hospital. We were in a messed up condition. I've still got all the scars from the accident. Ever since then, motorbikes are #1 on my list of fears.

THE NOT-SO-SERIOUS ANSWER

I'm scared of T-Rex, sharks, anaconda, piranha, crocodiles and pretty much anything that flies (except birds and butterflies). Sorry, blame the television. I just am scared of these. Also, big ugly Harry-Potter-like spiders.

xxxxxxxxx

** This post is a part of Blog Everyday in October (#BLOGTOBER14) Challenge hosted by Helene in Between and The Daily Tay.

Sooo... what are you scared of? Hmm?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...