October 28, 2014

My 7 Superstitions


I don't really believe in any superstitions. But there are a few things I do follow because erm... I don't want bad-luck. As a matter of fact, I am really terrified of bad juju. Bad karma, if you must know. So just to be on the "safer" side of luck, here are my few superstitions-



[+] Knocking on wood and actually saying "touch-wood" to protect the good thing and shoo away any bad luck from happening. Ever.

[+] Making a wish on an eyelash. If it's mine, I'll make a wish. If it's yours, you're going to wish. It doesn't matter who's eyelash it is. Just close your eyes, wish and then blow it.

[+] Everytime you sneeze, I will pat you on the back and say "God bless you". Always.

[+] Blowing out all birthday candles at once. After making a wish, ofcourse.

[+] Crossing my fingers + clenching my fists + praying a lot = have the odds in my favour.

[+] Never ever saying my wish out loud, else it's not going to come true.

[+] Let my father take me to school/college on the first day of examination. Whatever it may be. Class tests, mid-terms, finals, practicals, entrance tests anything. I'll always go with Baba (no matter how old I am). It's good luck for me.

xxxxxxxxx

** This post is a part of Blog Everyday in October (#BLOGTOBER14) Challenge hosted by Helene in Between and The Daily Tay.

Do you believe in any superstitions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...