October 22, 2014

My 13 Pet Peeves


I'm a very moody person by nature. Yeah. It doesn't take long for me to get irritated. I think I'm irritated almost always over something or the other. Sometimes I think the world is plotting against me *in hushed voice*. So by all means, bear with me. This will be a long one.



[+] When the paperboy forgets to give our newspaper.

[+] When my shoe/flip-flops rips open while walking.

[+] People who pick their nose in public. Ugh, enough said.

[+] People who push and shove you in the bus/train.

[+] When I write a long blog comment and it suddenly disappears.

[+] Facebook requests for playing Candy Crush, Farmville, Who's Your Secret Crush? yada yada.

[+] People who tag me (and 30 other people) in their photos (read: selfie/Good Morning etc).

[+] When the TV freezes right in the middle of an important scene.

[+] When I'm working on something important and the computer suddenly restarts.

[+] When people take forever to reply back.

[+] People who text back "k" and "hmm".

[+] Terrible grammar and SMS language. Sry, m nt traind 2 rid dese kind of thngs.

[+] Unwanted ads and video buffering on YouTube.


Yeah yeah, I know. This is a long list. But like I said before, something or the other always ticks me off. So umm, kthanksbye.

xxxxxxxxx

** This post is a part of Blog Everyday in October (#BLOGTOBER14) Challenge hosted by Helene in Between and The Daily Tay.

What are your pet peeves?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...