October 16, 2014

Favourite Quote



I have too many favourite quotes to pick just one. There are quotes from books I've read, and films I've watched and TV shows I'm obsessed about. And then there are quotes from famous personalities and alike. But for now, I'll restrict myself to one quote which is very special to me.



"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."

 - We Bought A Zoo

I flipping love this quote. Infact, it's one of my all-time favourite movie. Thank you, Matt Damon *blush*. In some way, those words couldn't have been arranged better. A little of bit courage is all it takes to make a big difference. A little bit of courage may even change your life forever. That's all. Twenty seconds of insane courage and embarrassing bravery.

xxxxxxxxx

** This post is a part of Blog Everyday in October (#BLOGTOBER14) Challenge hosted by Helene in Between and The Daily Tay.

What is your favourite quote?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...