October 03, 2014

Dream Job: Then VS. Now


Making decisions was never my strongest asset. Infact, I'm awful at it. I either make too hasty decisions (and eventually regret them) or really lame/stupid decisions. So either way, they hardly ever work out. With this story in mind, let's talk about dream jobs..



Dream job when I was little vs. what it is now

Does working at a chocolate factory like Willy Wonka or being a kick-ass witch like Professor Mcgonagall counts? Or maybe a popstar like Hannah Montana? Right there... all my dreams were crushed, trampled and squashed. *sigh* Surprisingly, I did having a "real" dream job. I wanted become a writer. Skip to present, I still want that. Except, I want to pursue a career in writing and maybe save the world from bad grammar (read: working at a newspaper or a publishing house) instead of actually becoming a writer (read: churning out mushy romantic/horror novels).

xxxxxxxxxxx

** This post is a part of Blog Everyday in October (#BLOGTOBER14) Challenge hosted by Helene in Between and The Daily Tay.

What was your dream job when you are little? What is it now?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...