October 17, 2014

15 Things I'm An Expert At...



I probably don't want to come off as a narcissist talking about the stuff I'm an expert at. Because: a) It's an overstatement in my case, b) I'm quite lazy to "become an expert at something". Unless you consider procrastination as an expertise too. So after a lot of thinking, here's a list of things I'm an expert at...



- Finishing a book in 8 hours.
Oh yes, I have. No ma'am, I ain't joking.

- Getting attached to fictional characters.
I get emotionally, psychologically, romantically attached to fictional characters. Always.


- Wearing 5 different colours on my nails.
I can't remember the last time I wore the same colour on all my nails. Hmmph.

- Watching Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural all day long.
Cookies and marathon? Bring it on.


- Bargaining.
Are you kidding me? It's in my gene.

- Fangirling.
Be it an actor, actress, singer, athlete, writer, activist. Anybody. If I love you, I'm your fangirl.


- Starting sentences with "and".
And it doesn't even bother me.

- Being sarcastic.
Pardon me if I don't seem to care or laugh at your jokes. I have lots on my plate.


- Tripping.
It doesn't matter if I'm wearing heels or not. I'm going to trip anyway atleast once.

- Sleeping anywhere and everywhere.
Bus, train, tram, cab - I don't care. I will doze off eventually.


- Making soupy noodles (read: instant soup + instant noodles)
I make a dapper version of it. Trust me.

- Eating too many biscuits at once.
I need biscuits when I wake up, before I go to bed and rest of the time in between.


- Singing like a frog.
I am terrible. But frankly, I won't ever stop singing because of that. Nuh-uh.

- Playing Temple Run.
If I could put this on my résumé, I would. Because I'm good. Really, really good.

- Correcting grammar.
Friend or no friend, I will correct your grammar if it comes down to it. Sorry, I just can't take it.


xxxxxxxxx

** This post is a part of Blog Everyday in October (#BLOGTOBER14) Challenge hosted by Helene in Between and The Daily Tay.

What are you an expert at?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...